For effective protection, it is important to be informed and sensitized, and to apply this knowledge consistently during the use of IT. The knowledge of current threats and weaknesses enables a realistic assessment of the situation, a proper response and prevents unintentional mistakes from ignorance.
Informing yourself regularly can help you avoid damage that can only be caused by your own misconduct from ignorance.
Take advantage of the information offered by the SCC or other relevant sources.
- IT security
- Aktuelle Meldungen
- security certificates (PKI)
- password security
- malware protection
- Patch- und Schwachstellenmanagement
- Golden rules
- 1. Install security patches immediately
- 2. Use a malware protection and keep it up-to-date
- 3. Use security features of the operating system
- 4. Use secure passwords
- 5. Do not work with administrative rights
- 6. Be careful when using email clients, instant messengers and web browsers
- 7. Use only really needed software from safe sources
- 8. Protect the computer from unauthorized access
- 9. Be informed
- 10. Backup data
- 11. Do not reveal sensitive information unconsidered
- 12. Take special care in insecure environments
- 13. Reduce attack vector
- Externe IT-Dienste