Lecturer: Farzaneh Abed , Eik List
Class Meeting: Friday, 01:30 - 03:00 p.m. (Bauhausstraße 11 (B11), SR 015)
Every two weeks (first meeting: 23.10.2015)
Computer Science and Media, M.Sc.
- Problem Set 1(due to Friday, 23.10.2015, 1:30 PM)
- Problem Set2 (due to Friday, 6.11.2015, 1:30pm)
- Problem Set3 (due to Friday, 20.11.2015, 1:30pm)
- Problem Set4 (due to Friday, 04.12.2015, 1:30pm)
- Today 04.12.2015 will be no problem session. Instead it will be on next Friday 11th at the same time.
- Problem Set5 (due to Friday, 18.12.2015, 1:30pm)
- Problem Set6: Paper presentation (due to Friday 15.01.2016, 1:30 pm)
- Problem Set7 (due to Friday, 05.02.2016, 1:30pm)
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the SHA-3 Competition (Orr Dunkelmann)
Remark: The problem sets usually appear little less than two weeks before the corresponding problem session.
A problem set is satisfiable solved when at least 25% are reached.
A problem set is successfully solved when at least 50% are reached.
To gain admission for the oral exam, one of the following conditions have to be accomplished:
- Every problem set is satisfiable solved.
- All but one problem sets are satisfiable solved and at least two problem sets are successfully solved.
It is allowed to work in groups up to three students. We highly recommend to work in groups.
- A bonus of 1/3 is gained when all problem sets are satisfiable solved and at least three of them are successfully solved.
- A bonus of 2/3 is gained when at most one problem set is only satisfiable solved and all others are successfully solved.
The bonus can only be used to improve the final grade of the exam, when the exam itself is passed.