Software Development for Safe and Secure Systems
Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Stefan Lucks
The development of safe and reliable systems is a challenging task for both system architects and software developer.
Due to the raising awareness of the politics and mass media, IT-security is becoming an increasingly important
aspect of the IT industry.
The course introduces the programming language Ada'05,which is considered particularly suitable for implementing secure and reliable systems. In addition, methods from the field of software engineering are presented, which serve the safety, reliability and maintainability of software systems.
Thuesday 11:00 am - 12:30 pm in lecture room IT-AP. Karl-Haußknecht-Straße 7; Start: October 11, 2011.
- Chapter 0: Introduction
- Chapter 1:A Crash Course in Ada
- Chapter 2: Software Testing
- Chapter 3: Design by Contract
- Chapter 4: An Introduction into the Hoare Logic
- Chapter 5: Working with the Hoare Logic
- Chapter 6: Distributed Systems and Concurrency
- Chapter 7: Concurrency in Ada
- Chapter 8: Failure Tolerant and Reliable Systems
Master Computer Science and Media