Organised childcare services can help to make participating in conferences at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar easier for those interested in attending. Flexible »Bauhäuschen« childcare provides this service for the children of conference participants.
Information on childcare during conferences
· Childcare for children aged from twelve weeks up to seven years by trained childminders
· Registration possible up to 14 days before the start of the conference
· Registration forms are provided and must be completed by parents, and submitted before the childcare begins at the latest
· We are happy to provide more information about costs; payment by invoice is possible
· It is preferred for the childcare to be provided in the rooms of the Bauhäuschen Amalienstraße 13 which are specially equipped for children, but it can also take place at the conference location
Information for conference organisation
Please get in touch with the Equal Opportunity Office at the beginning of organisational work for conferences to ensure that needs-orientated planning and provision of information when the conference is announced is possible. A sample text for reference in the event programme as well as banners, registration forms and important information can be provided for conference organisation.
The mobile Bauhäuschen makes it possible to offer games and activities directly at the conference location and to ensure childcare services from the Bauhäuschen right next to the conference rooms.
contact: Dr. Miriam Benteler
Tel.: +49 (0) 36 43/58 42 43