- Je Zeitfenster können maximal drei Kinder parallel betreut werden
- Dabei wird eine Einzelbetreuung bei gleichzeitiger Gewährleistung konstanter Betreuungskonstellationen angestrebt
- Besondere Regelungen gibt es etwa für die Bringung und Abholung der Kinder sowie beim Aufenthalt in den Fluren des Gebäudes in der Amalienstraße 13, Eltern tragen eine Mund-Nasen-Abdeckung
- Eigenes Spielzeug dürfen Kinder momentan nicht mitbringen
- Die Räume werden mehrmals täglich gelüftet und häufig gereinigt
Student parents of the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar and the University of Music FRANZ LISZT Weimar, employees of the Bauhaus-University Weimar, the University of Music FRANZ LISZT Weimar and the Studierendenwerk Thüringen can use the care service for their children.
You have to submit following forms and documents to the INFOtake in Weimar before your child visits „Bauhäuschen“ for the first time.
copy of child's birth certificate
- copy of the student identification card (thoska) or the employee identification Badge
- from March 2020: proof of adequate protection against measles »here
Leaflet_Law for the Protection of Measles_Measles vaccination
Office hours of the INFOtake Weimar
monday to friday 10 am - 2 pm
You can either write an e-mail, go there in person or call the INFOtake Weimar (03641 / 581506) three days prior to the beginning of the childcare at the latest. The Availability of a place will be checked and you will be informed as quickly as possible. If there is a place for your request, please pay the payment for the childcare service in advance at the cashier of the INFOtake Weimar (in the foyer of the Mensa am Park).
The deposit receipt is counted as the booking confirmation and has to be handed over to the child-minders when your child is being taken to the Bauhäuschen.
The childcare service in the „Bauhäuschen“ is available, if necessary, from monday to friday.
On weekends and bank holidays the flexible childcare service is closed.
Opening hours „Bauhäuschen“ (according to requirements)
Monday - Friday 8 am - 4 pm
A childcare service booking can be done in blocks, one block equals two hours. The maximum amount of care service time for a child is four hours a day or max. ten hours a week.
The child-minders are trained by the Studierendenwerk Thüringen, successfully completed a first-aid training and have a current certificate of health. All of them take care of the children according to requirements.
Please give your child one pair of non-skid socks and if applicable change of cloths.
Babies or infants also need diapers, baby wipes and a changing mat.
If your child needs to sleep during the „Bauhäuschen“ visit, it is important to bring a sleeping bag. Please mark every item the child brings with him or her with a name.
There is no food or drink offered in the „Bauhäuschen“. If your child needs a meal or a drink during the childcare, it has to be brought and marked with his or her name also. Allowed food products are listed in the standard terms and conditions form (Allgemeine Nutzungsbedingungen).
If your child has fallen sick, it is not allowed to visit the Bauhäuschen. The staff is not allowed to give any medication to children. It is important, that you are always reachable under your stated telephone number/emergency number!
You can take further information from the standard terms and conditions form. An advanced application and booking is required for the childcare service „Bauhäuschen“.
Organised childcare services can help to make participating in conferences at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar easier for those interested in attending. Flexible »Bauhäuschen« childcare provides this service for the children of conference participants.
Information on childcare during conferences
· Childcare for children aged from twelve weeks up to seven years by trained childminders
· Registration possible up to 14 days before the start of the conference
· Registration forms are provided and must be completed by parents, and submitted before the childcare begins at the latest
· We are happy to provide more information about costs; payment by invoice is possible
· It is preferred for the childcare to be provided in the rooms of the Bauhäuschen Amalienstraße 13 which are specially equipped for children, but it can also take place at the conference location
Information for conference organisation
Please get in touch with the Equal Opportunity Office at the beginning of organisational work for conferences to ensure that needs-orientated planning and provision of information when the conference is announced is possible. A sample text for reference in the event programme as well as banners, registration forms and important information can be provided for conference organisation.
The mobile Bauhäuschen makes it possible to offer games and activities directly at the conference location and to ensure childcare services from the Bauhäuschen right next to the conference rooms.
contact: Dr. Miriam Benteler
Tel.: +49 (0) 36 43/58 42 43