If you wish to film or take photos inside the buildings or on the premises of the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar, we ask you to apply for a permit in advance. You can obtain a photo/film permit from the University Public Relations department by contacting our press officer Claudia Weinreich. She can also help you with copyright matters with regard to publishing photos of the main building and the Van de Velde building. To apply for a photo or film permit, please contact us well in advance so that we can make the necessary arrangements for your photo/film shoot on the date you desire. 

Declaration of consent with regard to the use of photos, videos and sound recordings

Please ensure that the personal rights of the depicted individuals and the copyrights of the depicted works are respected.
You can download the form Declaration of Consent with Regard to the Use of Photos, Video and Audio Recordings here. Please have all the people involved or depicted complete and sign the forms, and then keep them on file. If you are commissioned by University Communications to take photos, please send us the completed forms in the original.