The Service Centre for Security Management is responsible for security matters at the university, such as health, work, fire, facility and environmental protection. Here you will find the most important emergency numbers, contacts and safety management guidelines at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar.
- Accidents (multiple severe injuries/fatalities)
- Bomb threats
Central emergency services are open 24/7!
In case of emergency
Stay calm and act quickly:
- Who is calling?
- What has happened?
- Where has it happened?
- Are people in danger, and if so, how many?
- Wait for further questions.
- Brief the first responders.
- Combat danger with available means.
Saving lives comes before fighting fires!
All accidents must be reported to one's superior!