In the subject area of Modelling you will acquire comprehensive knowledge on how to generate and use models in engineering. The subject is spatial, temporal and functional modelling, as well as digital representation and application of models using standard software. You will also be shown options for mathematically describing and solving physical models and processes. In this context, techniques for optimising and identifying input and output variables are also taught.
Students may choose from the following modules:
- 4- und 5D-Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Advanced Building Information Modeling
- Advanced Modelling - Calculation
- Macroscopic Transport Modelling
- Computer models for physical processes – from observation to simulation
- Introduction to Optimization/Optimization in Applications