1. Online Registration
Please register first in our system ► Registration
Please follow the instructions on the page.
Please submit the following documents by 01 May 2023*:
- Letter of motivation: Why is a stay at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar important for you? max. 1 page
- Curriculum vitae max. 2 pages
- Placement test ► here
- For minors: Declaration of consent from parents
- Copy of the last school report (only for the partial scholarship Studienbrücke)
- Short letter of recommendation from a Goethe-Institut German language teacher (only for the partial Studienbrücke scholarship)
*If you are applying for the partial scholarship-Studienbrücke, the application deadline is 15.03.23
3. Selection Process
All applicants will receive notification about the outcome of the selection process as soon as possible via e-mail. In case of a positive answer you will receive the invoice simultaneously which you will have to pay within 10 days. If applicants fail to do this, places will be given to others on the waiting list.
If you need a VISA, we recommend you to get informed now about the requirements and to make an appointment with the German embassy in your home country.
A maximum of 40 applicants will be selected for the course.