1. Online Registration
The first step is you online registration. Please fill in all data necessary. After completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation via mail.
After your registration, upload your application documents for the course of your choice. Application deadline is 15 June 2021. It is possible to apply for the online participation until 25.07. The application needs to contain the following documents:
- Application letter (please use this template)
- Curriculum vitae | max. two pages
- English language certificate | at least level B1 or comparable
- Letter of motivation | Why did you choose this course? - max. 500 words
- Abstract: with respect to current personal scientific activity - max. 1000 words (please use this template)
Alternatively, you can send the application form with your documents as one PDF by email to email@example.com.
3. Selection Process
All applicants will receive admission notification as soon as possible via e-mail. In case of a positive answer and your final confirmation you will receive the invoice which you will have to pay within 10 days. If applicants fail to do this, spots will be given to others on the waiting list.
If you need a VISA, we recommend you to get informed now about the requirements and to make an appointment with the German embassy in your home country.
A maximum of 35 applicants will be selected to participate in this course.