25. What do I have to know regarding my arrival?
- On the day of arrival we will be waiting for you at our meeting point at Weimar main station. There, we will provide you with everything you need for your start in Weimar.
- Should you arrive outside our our welcome times, please inform us as early as possible.
26. Where do I receive the key for my accommodation?
- Our tutoring team will be ready on the day of your arrival to give you information about your address and the key for your accommodation. Unfortunately, it is not possible to provide more detailed information about your accommodation before arrival.
27. How do I get to my accommodation?
- Part of our welcome service is a shuttle bus that will take you with your luggage to your accommodation. Please note that this service is only available at the indicated arrival times. Also be prepared that a little bit of waiting time might occur.
- In your welcome folder, which you will receive upon arrival, you will also find your participant ID. With this card, you can use the city buses free of charge as an alternative to the shuttle service.
- If you arrive outside the official welcoming time, you will have to arrange your own arrival. But no worries: For the next day, we have organised an Info Point where you can pick up your welcome folder and keys if necessary.
28. What do I have to consider before I leave?
- If you have booked your accommodation with the us, you should arrange the room check with your contact person (for shared flats) or with the course tutor (for student housing/low budget rooms) in the week before departure.
- On the day of departure you must come to the meeting point at Weimar main station with the signed walk-through certificate and your key during our Farewell Service.
- Keep in mind that we cannot offer a shuttle service on the day of departure.
29. How much is the deposit for the key and when do I get it back?
- In addition to the accommodation fee, 50 EURO deposit had to be paid.
- If you return the key and the signed walk-through certificate on the day of departure, you will get back the 50 EURO in cash.