Arduino is a microcontroller family that can easily be programmed with a processing-like IDE[[wikipedia:Integrated development environment]].
Its main features are:
- stand-alone operation
- programmable in a C-like language
- huge user-base, so lots of info/code/libraries available
- inputs (eg. for sensors or switches)
- outputs (eg. for LEDs, motors or to control other hardware)
- serial communication (RS232), via USB
- various shields available (eg. Bluetooth, XBee, WiFi, Network)
Get more information:
Pages in category "Arduino"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.