Die Disziplinaranstalt | Kassablanca Jena
Direction: Mathias Znidarec / Stage: Cederic Kraus / Costumes: Filomena Krause / Dramaturgy: Friederike Weidner
Focus on Actress: Lena Vogt
1. Entrance: guardrail – fur cap/black jacket/trousers – Aglaia – russian Style
2. downstairs – jacket off > black pullover – GOES OFF
3. comes in with tinsel (hangs it up)
cap off = Semjon – GOES OFF
4. white fur coat / grey scarf / silver dress / gold sneakers > Aglaia / Russian chic, ritch
Coat off, jewelry off > evening dress – GOES OF
5. pink Tulle dress (2 skirts) / white shoes > maiden like
Black trousers under
Tries to take off the upper part of the dress – then the lower part
> White shirt / black trousers
> Takes off this – Wonderwoman Costume (blue skirt/red top) – rebell like
6. black bathrobe (sitts in front of the TV) – GOES OFF
7. black bathrobe (stands in front of the shelf – talks in camera) – GOES OFF
8. blue shorts / white T-Shirt / silver sneakers
Director (Spider) allocates the roles
9. Fürst Myshkin: > takes on a white hair-band
Theater for Kids: Octagon (paperboard)
Operetta: GOES OFF and comes in with wihte T-Shirts ans huge skirt
– By and by she takes off the T-Shirts (8 or 9)
Pink (plastic) Jacket (sits next to the author)
Take off the skirt > blue shorts – GOES OFF
Comes in with 3 helmets (red, blue and white), everybody gets one
Movie advise scene: everywhere film-costumes (hidden everywhere at the stage) Spiderman, Batman, ET-finger, …
- A candle-light with a bulb (plastic light).
- Spotlight on important situation and persons, for example: a discussions with only twopersons.
- all lights were bright, as she screamed.
- Sepia-Light in the end of the theatre piece.
- Loud music is played to symbolise a party
- 10 TV’s with sometimes different scenes and on many places (audience, stage, ..)
- TV scenes illustrate the theatre piece and connects the scenes together
- On the screen.
a: Ad: Gillette (with Sebastian Vettel)
b: Miley Cyrus Pictures
c: Ad: Different commercials
d: Videos from love scenes from different movie.
e: Ad: Frauengold
- a webcam is on the shelf and the image is transferred to the live TV
- at the end is a scene on all screens, on each screen is a person there, and they do not talk directly to each other but it seems like a conversation
- – She used the transparent wall to look at themselves
- – has a box in hand with glitter, and throws them into the air on to it
- – sometimes she sits on the couch, sits elegantly on the couch backrest or is on the table
- – She goes with her face to the wall. and her face glued to the wall
- – she holds a book in his hand and reads from it or holds a vase
- – she holds an invisible cigarette and doing so as they would smoke
- – they used to change the radio to the total volume
- – she brings many letters, throws around, takes a letter and reads from it
- – she runs from the stage into the audience
- – she has a box in her hand, she makes up and gets a robot out there and puts it on the floor
- – the robot is remotely controlled, and moves on the stage (octopus robot)
- – she nudges with a broom the robot away
- – she holds a oktagon before the face
- – She sits on a judo helmet, holds a sword in her hands or throws a shoe
- – she takes a lot of utensils from the cabinet, among other things, an inflatable dolphin .