Now, that we have a final costume design, I started figuring out how to implement the idea into a 3D model. It was quite difficult to set the right stitches. It took me some time to find a way, that make the model nearly look like the vision I have.

For this first tests I used some test fabric.

The inside of the shoulder pets I filled with felt.


For the spine I tested different kinds of wrinkling.

IMG_5633 IMG_5634

At the end I chose a very confuse type of wringing.

IMG_5671  IMG_5673

there is enough place for the technic under this spine and it´ll be flexible enough for dancing moves.

IMG_5670 IMG_5669IMG_5671

To test the LEDs, we placed them on the fabric for our final model and tested the look.



One Reply to “Model”

Comments are closed.