Posted by

Connecting the Sensors

We chose to do the connections from the resistive sensors to the microprocessor with conductive yarn. From our previous test we found that this is possible. However when we tested connections we saw that we need a lot more layers of seams and yarn than expected so that only little currency is lost. Because of the limited yarn available we connected the prototype with very thin wires additionally. To keep the lilypad removable it is connected with press studs and created as a package together with the XBEE shield and the resistor board. Furthermore we increased the baud rate of arduino, xbee and serial port communication in general so that we get higher rates of Data Per Second. resistorBoard_Steckplatine IMG_4044



Comments are closed.