Linkliste für die Kurse GMU:Follow The Green Rabbit und GMU:Synthetic Biology
Art & Design
Artist, Designers and Collectives
- Adam Zaretsky Bio Artist
- Agnes Denes 2 3 4 US-american conceptual artist
- Allison Moore 2 Canadian artist working with the topics of evolutionary biology, using animation, drawing, video and installation.
- Amy Youngs 2 – "Artist using electronics, kinetics, sound, insects, plants and pixels "
- Mark Lythgoe "Collaborative Science and Art Projects"
- Andy Gracie, 2, 3 “is concerned with information systems contained within living organisms and ecosystems and how they may be accessed and processed through the use of technology.”
- Andy Lomas Computergrafik und -animation; L- Systeme, Fraktale etc.
- Antony Hall 2 Science and Art
- Genetic Architectures 2 3 4 "applying genetics to the field of architecture"
- Art Oriente Object Art Collective
- Aviva Rahmani 2 Ecological Artist
- Beatriz da Costa 2 3 4 Bio Artist
- Bestiario 2 3 4 5 Artificial Life and Data Porn
- Betty Beaumont wikipedia:Betty Beaumont Environmental Artist
- Bill Vorn Robotic Art
- bioalloy Bioalloy is an ongoing research endeavour into artistic cyborgian systems
- Bio Jewellery Design for Debate classic
- Boryana Rossa 2 Bulgarian artist and curator from the group Ultrafuturo, working with biotechnology, robots, performance art and feminism.
- Brandon Ballengee 2 3 4 Environmental artists
- Catherine Wagner 2 3 4 Public Art and Photographic Work
- Caitlin Berrigan Caitlin Berrigan is an artist who works at the intersection of performance, edible sculpture, participatory actions and the life sciences to initiate dialogue about biopolitics and culture.
- Carsten Höller His work (just as Christine Hill's work) is being described as Relational Aesthetics, a term coined by french art critique and curator Nicolas Bourriaud.
- Critical Art Ensemble Art Collective envolved in Bio Art
- Cynthia Verspaget & Adam Fiannaca 2 Bio Couture
- Dmitry Bulatov 2 – Art and Science
- Driessens & Verstappen 2 Robotic Art and Design
- Eduardo Kac 2 3 Bio Artist, the guy with the green rabbit
- Elizabeth Demaray Plant Sweaters, alternative housing for crabs
- France Cadet 2 3 Artist and Robotics Teacher
- Georg Tremmel, Shiho Fukuhara 2 Biopresence
- George Gessert Mendel-Künstler
- Heather Ackroyd & Dan Harvey 2 Sculpture, photography, architecture and ecology
- Joe Davis 2 3 4 5 Bio Artist
- Justine Cooper 2 Culture, Science and Medicine
- Kathy High visual/media artist, independent curator, educator
- Ken Rinaldo 2 Media, Robotic and Bio Art
- Hackteria.org Open Source Biological Art, DIY Biology, Generic Lab Equipment
- Laura Cinti, Howard Boland Art and Science Studio Lab
- Mark Cypher Media Artist
- Marta de Menezes Bio Artist
- Material Beliefs Critical Design
- Mateusz Herczka Installation, Art and Science
- Natalie Jeremijenko 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Environmental, Bio, Robotic Artist and Designer
- Nell Tenhaaf 2 3 Electronic Media Artist
- ORLAN photography, video, sculpture, installation, performance, biotechnologies etc.
- Peter Gena 2 Komponist
- Philip Ross Environmental Artist
- Polona Tratnik 2 Biokünstler
- Sonya Rapoport Conceptual, Digital Artist
- Suzanne Anker Bio Artist
- The Tissue Culture and Art Project @ SymbioticA First Bio Artists with dedicated wet lab
- Theo Jansen 2 kinetic, Mechanic, Bio inspired
- Tuur van Balen synthetic-immune-system
- Victoria Vesna and James Gimzewski, in collaboration with Gil Kuno, Sarah Cross, Tyler Adams, Paul Wilkinson Media Art Collective
- Green Museum] Online Museum fro Environmental Art
- Wim Devoye Belgian Conceptual Artist
General / Introduction
Stammzellenforschung: 15 November 2009
iGem Projects as inspiration