Title (alt): Masterprojekt Sommersemester 2016
Lecturer(s): Vertr. Prof. Michael Markert
Credits/SWS[[SWS|Semesterwochenstunden]]: 18 ECTS, 12 SWS
Maximum Number of Participants: 25
Course Language: English
First meeting: 14.April 2016, 09:15 h Subject to Change!
Date: Thursdays, 9:15 until 12:00 h for Theory Meetings and
Thursdays, 13:30 to ~18:30 h for Excursions (not every week) Venue: Marienstraße 7b
, Room to be announced
Admission requirements / Voraussetzung zur Teilnahme an der Veranstaltung
Registration procedure / Anmeldung
Please send your application until Saturday, April 8, 8 am (morning) by email with the Subject MasterprojectSS16 to: michael.markert (at) uni-weimar.de.
- Name, Surname
- program and semester (Studienprogramm und Fachsemester)
- matriculation number (Matrikelnummer)
- Angabe der geltenden Prüfungsordnung
- Valid email address @uni-weimar.de (no other mailing addresses will be accepted) Why?
- Information about what other courses you are planning to register for this semester
- Short sentence on why you want to participate in this course.
- The first 10 registrations will be accepted (first come, first serve)
- Registrations #11 to #35 will receive an on hold message and will be notified until Tuesday, April 12 if they are accepted. Criteria for acceptance will be (in this order)
- Your motivation
- You must have time on Thursdays (before noon and afternoon!)
- If you need to enrol because your study regulations require taking this module
- Time of registration (first come, first serve)
- Previous knowledge (we're interested in having great projects at the end of the semester)
- You're working on a Master-Thesis at the chair of Interface Design
- Registrations #36 onwards will be denied.
- If there are more than 25 students in the first meeting, you will not be allowed to join the course if:
- You didn't register by E-Mail
- You did register after April 8
Evaluation / Geforderte Prüfungsleistung zur Erlangung eines Leistungsnachweises
Active participation, presentations, artistic examination, documentation
Eligible participants / Zielgruppe
Master students enrolled in the Faculties of Media, Design and MediaArchitecture
Termine des Semesters
- 14.04.2016: First Meeting, Intro (Subject to Change, please check one week before the course will start!)
no meeting due to Holiday (Christi Himmelfahrt)
- Link zum Semesterapparat
- Up to date information in the course's page on the MediaWiki,