In this lecture we will learn how to create Braitenberg Vehicles in Processing.
In this class we will learn about the homeostat and the mobile homeostat, and how to implement them
- The Homeostat — in the 1st part we recreate the homeostat by Ross Ashby in code.
- The Mobile Homeostat — in the 2nd part we create a drawing machine based on Ashby's Homeostat.
- Basics of oscillators, synchronisation, and homeostasis
- Basics of modelling complex systems
- Programming a drawing-agent based on the ideas of homeostasis and meta-stability