To register for the course, please send an eMail with the Topic "Registration for Anmeldung MMMedienmanagement" to Michael.Markert (at) uni-weimar.de,
incuding the following informations:
- Full Name
- program and semester (Studienprogramm und Fachsemester)
- matriculation number (Matrikelnummer)
- Angabe der geltenden Prüfungsordnung (eg. PV27 or PV29)
- Valid email address @uni-weimar.de (no other mailing addresses will be accepted)
- Your hardware:
- Do you have a Mac Computer with Mac OSOperating System – for instance Apple's OS X stands for the tenth version of the OS 10.7+ ?
- Do you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with iOS 6+ ?
- One or two short(!) sentences about:
- why you want to be in this course
- what preliminary knowledge do you have (e.g. HTML[[HTML|Hypertext Markup Language]], Processing, ...) <-- please be honest!
If there are more than 15 Registrations, students will be accepted depending on:
- Order (first come, first serve)
- If you are in a Project of Interface-Design (see Prof. Jens Geelhaar's semester projects this semester)
- What you've written in "why I want to be in this course"
Applications with missing information, esp. those with an invalid E-Mail ("Re: Cannot deliver, mailbox full / quota exceeded, ...") and participants showing on the first meeting without previous registration cannot be accepted, unfortunately. Sorry.