Assignments/Projects for GMU:Introduction to Electronics - Summer Semester 2015.
By Shalika Hanum.
FINAL PROJECT : BATTERY OPERATED DIY HEART SURGERY
I. Installation Overview
a. Surgery Table
b. LEDs and Sounds (With Video)
c. Hidden Circuit
II. Building the Installation
Materials & equipments used for the installation are as folows:
- 20 LEDs with soldered resistors and cables
- Speakers, breadboards, and other electronic parts.
- Mason jars/ round glass jars
- Glass Bottles with fake medical labels
- Cheese platter (metal/conductive)
- Small steel bowl (metal/conductive)
- Knives, scissors, tools resembling surgery equipments (metal/conductive)
- Cotton balls (conductive when wet)
- 30-40 white origami flowers, see folding tutorial video here: Origami Lily
ASSIGNMENT I : THE SQUEAKY FRUIT SALAD
I. Design Notes & Sketches
II. Electronic Connection/Circuit
Image credit: Darsha Hewitt
ASSIGNMENT II : THE JUMBO HOURGLASS SWITCH