looking at different artist websites
Marat Beltser 
– a distributed structure
– one page links to different knots in the structure according to different parameters (time, place, media format – interchangeably)
– a fuzzy concept for content, that is relatively free moving but not providing a good orientation (rhizom? )
– visually there is no highlighting of content, evth kept really simple (black&white)
Nikolas Müller 
– simple (portfolio) structure
– only parameter is the year, one page shows all works (pictures, videos) of that year
– good orientation and navigation
– visual content is identical with the shown works
wertlos.org (artist collective) 
– distributed structure according to content
– seems like special knowledge is demanded: you should already know what you are looking for (“you see what you deserve”)
– visually not very appealing: text is the important thing, but is not good readable (comment: “I’d spend no more than 2 secs on this side”)
interactive web art
– the content is randomly generated and seemingly irrational
– form and content cannot be divided/the website is part of the art, it is the information (even when it’s twisted)
get dizzy here: 
see also: 
see: graph theory wikipedia for interesting structures
How to navigate at the New York Times Webpage? Better google the information you are looking for!
We came to the conclusion that the official MIT site is even more complicated than the Bauhaus site. Does that mean the more complicated it gets, the more sophisticated is the enterprise ?!
looking at the Bauhaus site/GMUGestaltung medialer Umgebungen WikiHaiwaiian for ''fast'' (not an acronym). It is the name for a hypertext system for websites where the user may not only read the content but is also able to change it instantaneously through the browser.
– How many clicks do I need to get to specific content? (six clicks at least to get to GMUGestaltung medialer Umgebungen student works..)
– How do I know what the GMUGestaltung medialer Umgebungen is and what people are doing there ? (How many clicks..)
– What is to be done ?