Line 59: Line 59:
 
[[File:STEP 3.9.JPG|400px]]
 
[[File:STEP 3.9.JPG|400px]]
 
[[File:STEP 3.10.JPG|400px]]
 
[[File:STEP 3.10.JPG|400px]]
 +
 +
=> I got no results : either the ladder nor the DNA samples were "growing" as they should (multiple lines).
 +
So I decided to test the ladder only to see if there is a problem from the samples themselves or with the preparation (agarose + buffer + distilled water) => #Second attempt
 +
 +
#Second attempt
 +
 +
[[File:STEP 3.2.1.jpg|400px]]
 +
[[File:STEP 3.2.2.jpg|400px]]
 +
[[File:STEP 3.2.3.jpg|400px]]
 +
[[File:STEP 3.2.4.jpg|400px]]
 +
 +
=> Same problem : the ladder was growing as one bloc only (see the little drawing) + we noticed that the positive side was turning in blue color and some part of the agarose gel was melting down.
 +
So we decided to

Revision as of 19:03, 17 January 2018

// HUMAN DNA ANALYSIS //

Blood collected2.jpg DNA online analysis.png DND test technics.png DND test technics2.png DNA test technics3.png DND test limits.png DND test limits2.png DND testing sofware.png 11.08 DND analysis1.JPG 11.08 DND analysis2.JPG 11.08 DND analysis3.JPG [1] [2]


// PRACTICING PCR ANALYSIS //

Step 1. Extracting DNA from blood and from pork liver meat

STEP 1.1.jpg STEP 1.2.jpg STEP 1.3.jpg STEP 1.4.jpg STEP 1.5.jpg STEP 1.6.jpg STEP 1.7.jpg STEP 1.8.jpg STEP 1.9.jpg STEP 1.10.jpg STEP 1.11.jpg


Step 2. STR-analysis with pork meat primer

STEP 2.1.jpg STEP 2.2.jpg STEP 2.3.jpg STEP 2.4.jpg STEP 2.5.jpg STEP 2.6.jpg STEP 2.7.jpg


Step 3. Electrophoresis

  1. First attempt

STEP 3.1.JPG STEP 3.2.JPG STEP 3.3.JPG STEP 3.4.jpg STEP 3.5.jpg STEP 3.6.jpg STEP 3.7.JPG STEP 3.8.JPG STEP 3.9.JPG STEP 3.10.JPG

=> I got no results : either the ladder nor the DNA samples were "growing" as they should (multiple lines). So I decided to test the ladder only to see if there is a problem from the samples themselves or with the preparation (agarose + buffer + distilled water) => #Second attempt

  1. Second attempt

STEP 3.2.1.jpg STEP 3.2.2.jpg STEP 3.2.3.jpg STEP 3.2.4.jpg

=> Same problem : the ladder was growing as one bloc only (see the little drawing) + we noticed that the positive side was turning in blue color and some part of the agarose gel was melting down. So we decided to