Many students in Germany live in student halls. In cooperation with the Studierendenwerk Thüringen we offer single rooms in shared student hall apartments. There you have your own room and share kitchen and bathroom with the other residents.
Living together is often a little less colloquial than in shared flats, but depending on the individual and on the dormitory, it can be quite sociable!
Rooms in student halls offer a simple basic equipment. For a small fee, you can also wash and dry your laundry there. Blankets and bed linen are provided for you. You must bring your own towels.
Please note that there are usually no further cooking utensils in the kitchen. In your room you will only find a plate, a cup and cutlery. The rooms can be locked.
Most student halls are located quite centrally. Since Weimar is not too big, almost everything can be reached by walking or by bus. With your participant ID card you can use the city buses for free.
Before arrival, it is unfortunately not possible to provide more detailed information on accommodation.
You can make your room reservation during registration.
If you have any questions or would like personal advice, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Cost per person
STUDENT HALL room rates correspond to the length of your stay and
- include Internet in your room (with your computer & LAN cable)
- include sheets, pillow and blanket
- do not include towels
- do not include kitchen utensils (only plate, dish and cup für one person)
|2 weeks||Aug 01 – Aug 15:||210 EURO|
|2 weeks||Aug 15 – Aug 29:||210 EURO|
|4 weeks||Aug 01 – Aug 29:||310 EURO|
- plus an additional security deposit of 50 EURO which will be paid back on departure after returning the keys.
Good to Know
- If you book a room with us, we guarantee accommodation during your course stay. We will do our best to fulfil the category request.
If there are not enough rooms in one category, the room category and therefore the price may change. We will inform you of any changes in due time.
- We will inform you by e-mail if you cannot be accommodated in the desired category.
- We try to allocate the rooms according to the date of registration. This means that the earlier you register, the more likely we can fulfil your category request.
- Any additional payments or refunds resulting from a change of category will be paid in cash in the course office during the first week of the Course Office.
- Before arrival, more detailed information on accommodation - such as address etc. - is unfortunately not possible. The exact address of your accommodation will be given to you upon arrival.
- If you have booked your accommodation with us, you can use our free shuttle service on the day of arrival - we will take you and your luggage directly to your accommodation.
- If you arrive in Weimar before the official arrival time, you can look for accommodation on the website of Weimar.
- You should leave your accommodation by 12 noon on the day of departure. Please plan your departure accordingly.