If you want privacy, we recommend a single apartment. The rooms are well-appointed and have their own bathrooms.
There is a communal kitchen, complete with cooking utensils. Coin-operated washing machines and dryers are available. You can lock your room.
The Bauhaus-Universität Weimar sits in the city centre. Single apartments are close to the train station (see map), as well as other locations, and are close to bus stops. In addition, you can use your summer school student ID to ride the city buses free of charge.
Depending on availability, double rooms can also be provided upon request.
Cost per person
SINGLE APARTMENT rates correspond to the length of your stay
- includes Internet in your room (with your own computer)
- includes sheets, pillow and blanket
but does not include towels
|2 weeks||Aug 5–19||300 EURO|
|2 weeks||Aug 19 – Sep 2||300 EURO|
|4 weeks||Aug 5 – Sep 2||450 EURO|
- an additional security deposit of 50 EURO for the room key which will be paid back to you when you return the room key.
Depending on availability, extensions are possible. Please ask as soon as possible!
Good to Know
- If you book a room with us we will guarantee to provide a room for you while taking part in our summer courses. If we cannot provide enough rooms in a room category your requested room category might change and following the price will be changed.
- Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. The earlier you register, the more likely we can give you the kind of accommodation you desire.
- We will inform you in July if we CANNOT place you in the accommodation of your choice and whether the accommodation we have costs more or less than what you requested.
- Additional fees and refunds created by a change of categories will be settled in cash in the Course Office.
- We will tell you your exact address when you arrive.
- Use our shuttle service free of charge on the day of arrival. We will take you and your luggage directly to your accommodation.
- You should move out of your residence on day of departure. Residences must be vacated no later than 15.00 on the day of departure. Please plan your travel arrangements accordingly.