Prof. Dr. Renate Fruchter
University Stanford University, USA
- Introduce global teamwork opportunities and challenges, emergent collaboration technologies, workplaces, and high performance skills.
- To engage students in multi-disciplinary, collaborative, geographically distributed learning and working
- Overview of integrated research and education at Project Based Learning Lab at Stanford University
- P5BL: Problem-, Project-, Product-, Process-, People-Based Learning / Work
- PBL Global Teamwork Ecosystem: people, places, collaboration applications, devices, network infrastructure
- Past project experience as strategic resources
- Relationship between architects, structural and MEP engineers, construction managers and LCFM in multidisciplinary projects
- Case study examples emergent technologies in virtual design and construction
- Hands on experience with different collaboration tools
- Final presentations of group mini project assignment and feedback
Mr. Adrian Toschka, firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL participants should have a good network connect and computer.
Collaboration software details – to be announced November 5.
Please enroll in the corresponding Moodle course to participate in the seminar and receive further information.