Prototyping in HCI - Combining 3D Printing with Wearable-Design
In this compact workshop, we will create a garment that contains embedded electronic textiles and 3D printed components.
We will collaborate with the fashion designer Julia Danckwerth.
This is our once-only schedule:
Wednesday 05.04.2017 13-19h
- Welcome and introduction into the topic
- Introduction to Wearables & E-textiles/ Overview
- Introduction to 3D printing and modelling
- Start Mini-Projects
- Independent modelling work until next day
Thursday 06.042017. 13-19h
- Introduction to Fashion-Design/ Pattern Cutting & Sewing
- Introduction to working with textile electronics
- Continue Mini-Projects
- Independent work until next day
Friday 07.04.2017 10-16h
- Bringing everything together/ finalize Mini-Projects
- Process discussions
- Final presentations
Changes in the timetable are reserved. A material fee is possibly charged.
Please register to firstname.lastname@example.org until 31.03.2017 !