| || |
== Literature ==
== Literature ==
Revision as of 14:23, 17 July 2013
Werkmodul | Fachmodul
Lecturer: Michael Markert
Credits: 6 ECTS, 3 SWS
Date: Tuesdays, 13:30 until 16:00 h
Venue: Marienstraße 7b, Room 105
First meeting: Tuesday, 22. October 2013
Dieser Kurs wird je nach Bedarf auf Deutsch oder English abgehalten.
Did you ever wish to design an app for your iPhone? Or do you have an idea for this nice creative coding experience on your iPad? Do you have a new Android Tablet and want to make something cool with it? This is your chance!
Topics will be:
- Creative Coding on mobile devices
- Introduction to Programming
- Functions / Methods
- Best practices and Software Design Patterns (Accessors: Getters/Setters, Creating Objects, Modules…)
- CSS3 (Design, Animation, Transition…)
- HTML5 (Multitouch, Geolocation, Device Orientation, Local Storage, Canvas, WebAudio, SVG[[HTML#SVG|Scaleable Vector Graphics]]...)
- Webapps and Hybrid Apps (that's a webApp that is wrapped in a native application that you can download from an app store)
This course will most likely be held in English
- Your own computer (Laptop) with a proper plain text code editor
- Your own mobile device that's capable of browsing the internet
- If you have a computer running Mac OSOperating System – for instance Apple's OS X stands for the tenth version of the OS X 10.7 or newer, you'll get a free copy of Procoding
- If you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 6 or newer, you'll get a free copy of Procoding Mobile
- Procoding is not required, if you have another system, you'll get a starter package that you can edit with the code editor of your choice.
To register for the course, please send an eMail with the Topic "Registration for Mobile Apps with HTML5" to Michael.Markert (at) uni-weimar.de,
incuding the following informations:
- Full Name
- program and semester (Studienprogramm und Fachsemester)
- matriculation number (Matrikelnummer)
- Angabe der geltenden Prüfungsordnung (eg. PV27 or PV29)
- Valid email address @uni-weimar.de (no other mailing addresses will be accepted)
- Your hardware:
- Do you have a Mac Computer with Mac OSOperating System – for instance Apple's OS X stands for the tenth version of the OS 10.7+ ?
- Do you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with iOS 6+ ?
- One or two short(!) sentences about:
- why you want to be in this course
- what preliminary knowledge do you have (e.g. HTML[[HTML|Hypertext Markup Language]], Processing, ...) <-- please be honest!
If there are more than 15 Registrations, students will be accepted depending on:
- Order (first come, first serve)
- If you are in a Project of Interface-Design (see Prof. Jens Geelhaar's semester projects this semester)
- What you've written in "why I want to be in this course"
Applications with missing information, esp. those with an invalid E-Mail ("Re: Cannot deliver, mailbox full / quota exceeded, ...") and participants showing on the first meeting without previous registration cannot be accepted, unfortunately. Sorry.
- Regular and active participation
- Working on the weekly assignments and documenting them in this WikiHaiwaiian for ''fast'' (not an acronym). It is the name for a hypertext system for websites where the user may not only read the content but is also able to change it instantaneously through the browser.
- Presentation of your work in progress in the course
- Presentation of your work at the IFD:Showreel
- Final hand-in (in this WikiHaiwaiian for ''fast'' (not an acronym). It is the name for a hypertext system for websites where the user may not only read the content but is also able to change it instantaneously through the browser.) with short documentation at the end of the term
Übungen und Ergebnisse
Please copy this first entry (NameOrPseudonym) and make your own subpages:
- That's what the WikiHaiwaiian for ''fast'' (not an acronym). It is the name for a hypertext system for websites where the user may not only read the content but is also able to change it instantaneously through the browser.-Code means:
- The first two brackets create a infernal link in this wiki (this creates a new page).
- The slash "/" makes the page a subpage of this page
Help shows how to edit in this wiki; How to upload and use images. Please do not upload content that you did not create.
- Bachelor Students Media Art & Design
- Master Students Media Art & Design
- Master Students MediaArchitecture
- All others: if you're interested, get in contact with Michael!
- 22.10. First meeting, Intro