In this lecture we will look at sound signals as meandering curves in time.
- Mathematical Functions — in the 1st part, we will learn how to create curves using mathematical functions.
- Curves of Sound — in the 2nd part, we will learn how to make audible curves in time and space.
- Basics of mathematical functions
- Polar coordinates
- Harmonic synthesizer
- Sound synthesis in Processing
In this lecture will consider look at video signals as meandering curves through space and time.
- video recording technology
- introduction to video art
- scan line algorithms
- functional video transformations
- processing videos with Processing
The Meandering Mind