This lecture provides an overview of the course and meanders through space and time.
- Overview of the course
- History of meanders in nature and design
- Basic understanding of generative coding
- Basic understanding of self organisation
Labyrinths and Mazes
In this lecture we will draw curves using everything from paper to online tools.
- Learn about algorithms
- Learn about constraints
- Design your own algorithm
In this class we will learn how to use randomness to create curves.
- Learn to use and create functions in processing
- Learn about random distributions
- Learn about noise functions