Do we need a story? Do we want a purpose/goal to the game, that can be backed by a story?
- Hide and Seek
- Seeking ants by "path of pheromones" only
- Hide from ants? Problem: they are not really searching for you. Hiding from random detection?
- Capture the Flag
- Competitive or cooperate?
- Competitive: "Steal" flag from ants, avoid flag being stolen back by ants. Bring flag back to your base.
- Cooperate: Get flag from starting point to base.
- Areas you can't access/pass with flag, but ants can --> depending on ant randomly choosing the right way.
- Player can transport flag only a certain distance. --> Ant hopping, carry flag from ant to ant in hope of getting to base.
- Areas only accessible by ants or human?
- What is an appealing game?
- How can we interact with the ants in an interesting way?
- Ants not cooperating. Would that be a problem or part of experience?