Oranisms that can participate in a Game
GMU:Lebendige_Spiele:Axolotl (Maike, Sarah)
(Wild) Pigeons (René)
GMU:Lebendige_Spiele:Ants (Maud, Sarah)
GMU:Lebendige_Spiele:Snails ((Maud, Sarah, Julius)
Artemia salina (Sea monkey/"Yps urzeitkrebs") (Yorrick, Joachim)
Jellyfish (Sarah, Julius)
Plants (Yorrick, Joachim)
Rodents (Rats/Mice) (Dominik)
Crickets (Grillen) (Maud)
- What do we have to do in order to see/feel/hear/smell them?
- Is there any way to make them look particularly beautiful/interesting/intense?
- What can we do in order to make them react to us?
- How fast, how strong, how predictable is that reaction?
- Which kind of space would they work together well with?
- What associations do you have to them? / Do they have any metaphoric value?
Ethics/ Living Conditions
- What do we have to provide/avoid in order to treat them "right"?
- How can we get them? /How much do they cost?
- Do we need any special equippment for them?
- How long can we keep them?
- In an exhibition setting?
- In our lab?