I fixed the issue I had with my last project. Now it works like I intended: I updated my first patcher by experimenting with the sound-text-video conversion. I copied the basic build for the jit.matrix object, that you can find when right clicking the objeckt and then clicking on help, where you can assign certain planes a value. I made it so that, in the window with each frequenz a different value blicks to the rhythm of the melodie.
Here is the fixed Patch: File:Für Elise 3.maxpat
With this little Project I tried out different stuff with the concept of making a game for two players, just by following the tutorials. The two players have to solve a puzzel by working together to "unlock" a video. They can communicate via the message boxes and exchange information. There is not really much to do in this patch but it definitely has room to add more puzzels.
Player 1: File:Game Player 1.maxpat
Player 2: File:Game Player 2.maxpat
Here are a few links to some interesting projects: