- Learning process, getting to know electronics and basic concepts about electric circuits
- the logic, and how to draw them.
- Bread boards, resistors, capacitors, relays, switches, 555 Timer ..etc
- Designing an experiment, using the concepts of either:
- Variable resistance
- Trigger Switch
- When using liquid -water- as a conductor, and having poles connected to the circuit fixed in the
- liquid pool, the change of the liquid level results in change of resistance.
- Switching from the a motor mechanical way of changing the water level, to a more natural way.
- using the force of air blowing, breathing, to change the water levels as shown in the sketch.
- and thus changing the resistance!
- Developing the initial experiment