In the final part of the course we developed a group work for the Alte Staatsbank.
Read more about it on the microbank64 page.
What we have done
List of things we did, to make it work.
- got a small working room in the alte Staatsbank, where we can develop our artwork
- took pictures of the posters that outline the history of the Alte Staatsbank.
Check your Emails.
- did experiments with the bullet proof Panzerglas
- drew customers, bank peoples, a robber and a security guy
- figured out how to set up the whole logic gate structure on paper
- prototyped mechanical switches for the lamps and investigated their wiring
- drew the dollhouse, pencil and digital version
- produced 80 pulley wheels
- decided for which signal refers to which room and which person
- asked if we can use the original 6 bit light system
- asked how the 6 bit light system worked in context
- finish the textile computing module
- created a processing framework to run the dollhouse
- create Drawings for the dollhouse
- created an arduino sketch to communicate between 6 bits of light and the dollhouse
- ordered electronics and mechanical parts for pulleys
- constructed a (safe) mechanism that allows peoples to interact with the structure
- created characters and sprite sheets
- adjusted the aesthetics + size of microbank and characters