|(19 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
[[File:Microscopy of Slime Mold.jpg|
500px|Microscopy of ''Physarum Polycephalum'']] |+|
[[File:Microscopy of Slime Mold.jpg||Microscopy of ''Physarum Polycephalum'']] [[File:Camphoto 579758561.JPG||contaminated with mold]]
[[File:Camphoto 579758561.JPG |
500px| Slime Mold contaminated with mold]] |+|
Latest revision as of 14:56, 9 November 2021
Microscopy of Physarum Polycephalum
Most of the petri dishes I brought home became contaminated with some sort of silky mold.
My first timelapse turned out pretty bad with lots of light flickering and shadows moving. Next time I will try a darker background and artificial lighting. I also realized trying to record multiple petri dishes at once is not such a good idea.
Something useful I learned with this timelapse is how difficult it can be to manipulate the slime mold. I tried using different arrangements and amounts of oat in each dish but at the end every dish turned out different than expected.