Three Dimesional Web Interfaces submission by Belikova Marina
2. The first attempt of exporting an object from Blender into the browser:
3. Playing with the solar system model, making a simple navigation, clicking on the "buttons" places us near one or other planet of the solar system:
4. The model of a building (here - tower), an example of using a model from Blender in the browser. We can navigate around freely, coming further and closer etc
5. The tower with the simple navigation:
6. Making the texture for the tower:
7. Haus am Horn
I used the blueprint of the house for the visualization of the navigation. Clicking on the links allows to see the house from different sides.