With the »Thüringer Verordnung zur weiteren Eindämmung einer sprunghaften Ausbreitung des Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 sowie gefährlicher Mutationen« (Thuringian Ordinance for the Further Containment of a Rapid Spread of the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 as well as Dangerous Mutations) of 18 February 2021, the current Thuringian Corona Ordinances are partially adapted and extended until 15 March 2021.
Accordingly, the following applies, among other things:
- Private meetings with a maximum of one person from outside the household (exception of children under 3 years of age)
- Wearing medical face masks from the age of 15 in shops, public transport, doctors' offices, etc.
- Recommendation to run daily errands close to home (within a radius of 15km)
- Care of children under 12 years of age from two households in fixed private groups allowed
- Opening of driving schools from 19 February, opening of hairdressers, garden markets, florists from 1 March
For details, please refer to the ordinances (in German):