Please give your child one pair of non-skid socks and if applicable change of cloths.
Babies or infants also need diapers, baby wipes and a changing mat.
If your child needs to sleep during the „Bauhäuschen“ visit, it is important to bring a sleeping bag. Please mark every item the child brings with him or her with a name.
There is no food or drink offered in the „Bauhäuschen“. If your child needs a meal or a drink during the childcare, it has to be brought and marked with his or her name also. Allowed food products are listed in the standard terms and conditions form (Allgemeine Nutzungsbedingungen).
- Profil und Team
- Equal Opportunity Advisory Board
- Gendersensibel Formulieren
- Interne Förderprogramme
- Externe Förderprogramme
- Flexible childcare service at Bauhaus-University Weimar - „Bauhäuschen“
- Who can use the childcare service at Bauhäuschen?
- How do I register my child?
- How do I book a childcare service slot?
- When and how long can my child been taken care of?
- Who takes care of my child?
- What does my child need to take there?
- When is my child not allowed to visit the flexible childcare service?
- Kinderbetreuung während Tagung
- Information für berufsbegleitende Studiengänge
- Thüringer Kompetenznetzwerk Gleichstellung (TKG)
- Interessante Links