The prospective doctoral supervisor can submit applications any time until 15 May 2019 as a consolidated pdf (1 document) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following documents:
- application form (recommencation of the prospective doctoral supervisor, pdf/word)
- A brief CV of the international graduate
- Graduation certificate or provisionally certificate of university degree
- Letter of motivation by the applying graduate (in German or English) incl. information about the aim and expiry of the acquaintance stay, and a short description of the intended doctoral thesis subject (max. 2 pages)
- Decision on the application (Doctoral Candidate Admissions Commission of the respective faculty decides in coordination with the IPID4all project coordination/BRS)
- Funding letter including the maximum amount of funding (send directly to the graduate by email for his/her visa application etc., for information to the prospective supervisor, too)
- Acquaintance stay in Weimar (please inform the IPID4all project coordination/BRS)
- Feedback from the prospective supervisor to the IPID4all project coordination/BRSabout the results of the acquaintance stay
- Settlement of costs at the IPID4all project coordination/BRS (the graduate submits a short report and the receipts for travel and accomodation expenses)
- Reimbursement of costs
Detailed information about funding criteria and the awarding procedure.
Please find more about doctoral research at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar on our website about doctorates.