Application deadlines for PROMOS grants in the 2020 calendar year:
- 5 December 2019 for stays beginning in the first half of the year (January to June 2020)
- 5 May 2020 for stays beginning in the second half of the year (July to December 2020)
Submit your application to the International Office in the Campus.Office, first floor, Room 106 (Andrea Weber).
Include the following documents with your application (in a folder):
- Application form
- Letter of motivation (approx. 1–2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of previous academic achievements (if already available, also include your Bachelor certificate)
- Letter of recommendation from your faculty
- Proof of language proficiency
- Confirmation of acceptance from the host university/internship contract with details of the internship period, role and remuneration (if not yet available, proof of contact)
- Transcript of records for the current semester
You are also required to specify all other scholarships or grants you have applied for or already received.