Application deadlines for PROMOS grants in the 2021 calendar year:
- 5 December 2020 for stays beginning in the first half of the year (January to June 2021)
- 5 May 2021 for stays beginning in the second half of the year (July to December 2021)
Please send your application by email to: email@example.com
Include the following documents with your application (please save all documents in the specified order in one PDF file):
- Application form
- Letter of motivation (approx. 1–2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of previous academic achievements (if already available, also include your Bachelor certificate)
- Letter of recommendation from your faculty
- Proof of language proficiency (language of the host country, study language or English - if possible please submit language certificates for 2 languages). Please use existing language certificates or a DAAD Language Certificate issued at the language center. Existing language certificates should not be older than three years.
- Confirmation of acceptance from the host university/internship contract with details of the internship period, role and remuneration (if not yet available, proof of contact)
- Transcript of records for the current semester
- Certificates of attendance and certificates from workshops, programs, memberships, etc. mentioned in the application.
- Other letters of recommendation or assessments, certificates of attendance, work samples or portfolios and the like may also be submitted
You are also required to specify all other scholarships or grants you have applied for or already received.