Coudraystraße 13, Room 117
+49 3643 584298
2006 - 2008
MSc. Structural engineering, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad-Iran
2015 - 2019
PhD student in structural engineering, Bauhaus-Universität Weimar
- Artificial Intelligence
- Genetic Algorithm
- Tall Buildings
- Passive and active structural control systems
- Bridge engineering
- Seismic rehabilitation of existing structures
- Modal tests
- Finite Elements
- Passive control of tall buildings using distributed tuned mass dampers
- Artificial Intelligence utilization in structural engineering
- HR Rahmani and Carsten Könke. Distributed multiple tuned mass dampers ap-
proach for vibration control of high-rise buildings in earthquakes. In Elsevier Tenth
International Conference Engineering and Computational Technologies, Spain, 2018.
- Hamid Radmard Rahmani. Investigation on progressive collapse and solutions formultistory buildings. Journal of Civil and Rehabilitation, 20:67–72, 2010.
- Hamid Radmard Rahmani. Seismic provisions for precast concrete structures. In
Seventh Iranian national building code conference - Shiraz, Iran, 2008.
- Teaching Assistent Structural Dynamics