Marienstraße 15, Room 009
+49 3643 584500
- Extended finite element method (XFEM)
- Crack identification under the dynamic load
- Functional Materials (piezoelectric material)
- Composite material
- Layered material
- Adaptive isogeometric extended finite element method for piezo-electric materials
- Thermal conductivity of layered materials
2004 - 2008
Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering), College of Water Resources and Architectural Engineering, Northwest A&F University, Yangling, China
2008 - 2011
Master of Engineering (Structural Engineering), College of Water Resources and Architectural Engineering, Northwest A&F University, Yangling, China
2011 - Present
Doctoral candidate in Structural Engineering, Institute of Structural Mechanics, Bauhaus University Weimar (BUW), Germany
- Chao Zhang, Cuixia Wang, Tom Lahmer, Pengfei He, and Timon Rabczuk. "A dynamic XFEM formulation for crack identification." International Journal of Mechanics and Materials in Design 12, no. 4 (2016): 427-448.
- C. Zhang, S. S. Nanthakumar, T. Lahmer, and T. Rabczuk. "Multiple cracks identification for piezoelectric structures." International Journal of Fracture (2017): 1-19.
- Chao Zhang, Xiao-Li Hao, Cui-Xia Wang, Ning Wei, and Timon Rabczuk. "Thermal conductivity of graphene nanoribbons under shear deformation: A molecular dynamics simulation." Scientific reports 7 (2017).