Instructor: Nathalie Dittrich
Class Meeting: Fridays 01:30 PM, biweekly, Seminar room 015, Bauhausstr. 11
Start: October 12th 2018
- Computer Science and Media, M.Sc.
- Computer Science for Digital Media, M.Sc.
The problem sets usually have to be submitted before the problem session via e-mail to nathalie.jolanthe.dittrich(at)uni-weimar.de.
- Problem Set 1 (due to 26 Oct 2018, 1:30 PM before the problem session)
- Problem Set 2 (due to 09 Nov 2018, 1:30 PM before the problem session)
- Problem Set 3 (due to 23 Nov 2018, 1:30 PM before the problem sesseion)
- Problem Set 4 (due to 07 Dec 2018, 1:30 PM before the problem session, miniproject presenters one day earlier)
- Note: Please only submit *.pdf files or commented ada code for theoretical questions. Other file extensions like *.docx are not accepted and will not be graded.
- Problem Set 5 (due to 21 Dec 2018, 1:30 PM before the problem session, miniproject presenters one day earlier)
- Welcome Slides (12 Oct 2018)
- Problem Session 1 (26 Oct 2018)
- Problem Session 2 (09 Nov 2018)
- Problem Session 3 (23 Nov 2018)
- Problem Session 4 (07 Dec 2018)
- You can work in groups of at most three students. Only one write-up per group is required.
- We highly recommend to compose your solutions in LaTeX
- A LaTeX template can be found here. It can be simply build by using pdflatex.
- The testgen source can be found here.
The majority of the problem sets include so called mini-projects. Admission to oral examination is the successful completion of at least two such mini-projects, and presenting one mini-project. The presentation is about 15 minutes plus 5 minutes discussion.
- Problem Set 2
- Mini project 1: Lars Meyer
- Mini project 2: Koktsidou Evangelia Eirini
- Mini project 3: Jan Frederick Eick
- Mini project 4: Benjamin Burse
- Problem Set 3
- Mini project 1: Vishal Khanna
- Mini project 2: Norina Marie Grosch
- Mini project 3: Wael Al Atrash
- Mini project 4: Sebastian Laverde Alfonso
- Problem Set 4
- Mini project 1: Pia Fichtl
- Mini project 2: Thrivikram Gujarathi
- Mini project 3: Krishna Bidwai
- Mini project 4: Jiri Pavela
- Problem Set 5
- Mini project 1: Muhammad Faisal Imran Khan
- Mini project 2: Ha Huy Khanh
- Mini project 3: Anne Peter
- Mini project 4: Marcel Gohsen
- Deadline: TBA
- Policy: First come, first serve.
- Notification: TBA
- You get points for solving problems and mini-projects. Achieve at least 25% of the points per problem set to get a 1/3 bonus to your grade.
- After the end of lectures, bonus projects will be available. Solve them to at least 50% to get an additional 1/3 bonus to your grade.