Instructor: Nathalie Dittrich
Class Meeting: Fridays 01:30 PM, biweekly, Seminar room 001, Haußknechtstr. 7
Start: October 12th 2018
- Computer Science and Media, M.Sc.
- Computer Science for Digital Media, M.Sc.
The problem sets usually have to be submitted before the problem session via e-mail to nathalie.jolanthe.dittrich(at)uni-weimar.de.
- Problem Set 1 (due to 26 Oct 2018, 1:30 PM before the problem session)
- Welcome Slides (12 Oct 2018)
- You can work in groups of at most three students. Only one write-up per group is required.
- We highly recommend to compose your solutions in LaTeX
- A LaTeX template can be found here. It can be simply build by using pdflatex.
- The testgen source can be found here.
The majority of the problem sets include so called mini-projects. Admission to oral examination is the successful completion of at least two such mini-projects, and presenting one mini-project. The presentation is about 15 minutes plus 5 minutes discussion.
- Deadline: TBA
- Policy: First come, first serve.
- Notification: TBA
- You get points for solving problems and mini-projects. Achieve at least 25% of the points per problem set to get a 1/3 bonus to your grade.
- After the end of lectures, bonus projects will be available. Solve them to at least 50% to get an additional 1/3 bonus to your grade.