Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Stefan Lucks
The development of safe and reliable systems is a challenging task for both system architects and software developer.
Due to the raising awareness of the politics and mass media, IT-security is becoming an increasingly important aspect of the IT industry.
The course introduces the programming language Ada'05,which is considered particularly suitable for implementing secure and reliable systems. In addition, methods from the field of software engineering are presented, which serve the safety, reliability and maintainability of software systems.
Class Meeting: Tuesday 13:30, Lecture Hall, Karl-Haußknecht-Str. 7
Start: October 09, 2018
- 0: Intro
- 1: A Crash Course in Ada
- 2: Software Testing
- 3: Introduction to Verification
- 4: Language and Tools for Static Verification
- 5: The Hoare Logic
- John Barnes: Programming in Ada 2012
- John McCormick, Peter Chapin: Building High Integrity Applications with SPARK
- Download GNAT GPL and SPARK GPL Editionswww.adacore.com/community
- The Ada Programming Wikibook
- The Ada Information Clearinghouse and its Resources for Learning Ada
- The Ada 2012 Rationale
- Ada Distilled
- AdaCore's Ada and SPARK learning platform (see also on github)
- The make with Ada competition
Master Computer Science for Digital Media, Computer Science and Media