Dozent (Online): Dan Boneh
This (E-Learning) course introduces the main ideas and methodology of media security and especially modern cryptography. Furthermore, it adresses the application and analysis of cryptographic algorithms.
The class requires you to sign up at the Coursera online course www.coursera.org and enroll into the course Cryptography I by Dan Boneh that has started on September 8th. The lecture videos can be found at the coursera course website.
Class Meeting: Fridays, 1:30 PM, biweekly (Bauhausstrasse 11, SR013)
Start: 24th October 2014
Slides/Videos/Transcripts: Can be found at the coursera e-learning platform after enrolling into the course Cryptography I by Prof Dan Boneh.
- (German) J. Buchmann: Einführung in die Kryptographie, Springer Verlag.
- (German) A. Beutelspacher: Kryptologie, Vieweg Verlag.
- (German) Beutelspacher, Schwenk, Wolfenstetter: Moderne Verfahren der Kryptographie, Vieweg Verlag.
- (English) D. R. Stinson: Cryptography Theory and Practice, CRC Press.
- (German) C. Eckert: IT-Sicherheit. Konzepte - Verfahren - Protokolle, Oldenbourg.
- (English) A. J. Menezes, P. C. van Oorschot, S. A. Vanstone: Handbook of Applied Cryptography, CRC Press.
Computer Science and Media, M.Sc.
Written Exam (To get admission to the exam, it is mandatory to pass the problem session)