Lecturer / Project Coordinator: Dr. Renate Fruchter (Stanford University)
Time-Span: WS 18/19
Credits: 3 ECTS
- Introduction on Global Collaboration Technologies, Workplaces and High Performance Skills
- To Engage students in Multi-disciplinary, Collaborative, Geographically Distributed Learning and Working
· Basic ideas of research and education at Project Based Learning Lab at Stanford University
· P5BL (Problem-, Project-, Product-, Process-, People-Based Learning)
· PBL Global Teamwork EcoSystem (people, places, collaboration applications, devices, network infrastructure)
· Past project experience as strategic resources
· Relationship between Architects, Engineers, Construction Managers and others in multidisciplinary projects
· Learn how to use IT efficient in construction
· Hands on session in computer cluster rooms to use different tools
· Group work
Active involvement, teamwork, weekly presentations, fishbowl session, final presentation.
FOR STUDENTS INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THE PROJECT AT STANFORD UNIVERSITY
Das Projekt wird als Studienarbeit anerkannt. Die Auslandscredits sind mit dem Projekt erfüllt.
1. Send your application documents (please, see the contacts below), that include:
- One page statement of purpose (300-350 words) on why you should be considered for this year AEC Global Teamwork program.
The deadline for the applications is October 16, 2018.
2. Interviews of the selected candidates in October 17, 2017 (the timeperiod to be announced).
3. Selection of the successful candidates-December, 2018.
The selected candidates have to bear the costs for travelling to Stanford (for the kick off meeting and the final presentation). The information of possible support scholarships must be checked in the International Office.
Kontakt: Norayr Badasyan