The 9th International Conference on Clifford Algebras and their Applications (ICCA9) will take place on 15-20 July 2011 at the Bauhaus-University Weimar, Germany. The aim of the ICCA9 is to bring together the leading scientists in the field of Clifford algebras and their various applications in mathematics, physics, engineering and other applied sciences. We invite you to participate in the exchange of the latest results in research and application.
The conference program consists of plenary lectures (50-minutes), main talks (40-minutes) and contributed talks (30-minutes) in parallel sessions.
The 9th International Conference on Clifford Algebras and their Applications continues the series of conferences held at:
- University of Kent, Canterbury, UK, 1985
- University of Montpellier, France, 1989
- University of Gent, Belgium, 1993
- University of Aachen, Germany, 1996
- Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, Mexico, 1999
- Tennessee Technological University, Cookeville, USA, 2002
- Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France 2005
- IMECC-UNICAMP, Campinas, Brazil 2008.
For further information please visit the conference website of ICCA9.