- Damage identification in super structures
- Coupled Hydro-mechanical models
- Full waveform inversion applications to super structures
2003 - 2005
National Diploma: Civil Engineering, National Water Resources Institute, Kaduna -Nigeria
2006 - 2009
Bachelor of Engineering: Civil engineering, Federal University of Technology Minna - Nigeria
2012 - 2014
Masters of science: Natural Hazards and Risks in Structural Engineering, Bauhaus-Universität Weimar.
2014 - present
Doctoral student: Structural Analysis of Dams Using Full Waveform Inversion Bauhaus-Universität Weimar.
Supervised Student's Work
- Optimization and Validation of the Experimental Setup for a Wave-form-based Characterization of Dams, Amro, Nasr, 2017
- Wind pressure analysis around a highspeed train, Nwadike Amarachukwu Nnadozie, Nov. 2016