We would like to invite your company, your institution, your agency to join an extraordinary initiative: the Model Projects of the Masters programme European Urban Studies (M.Sc.).
As we strive to initiate the transfer of knowledge between theory and practice by way of a mutually profitable exchange, we are looking for partners in the profession as well as in research institutions. We ask you to incorporate our early professionals into an advanced project which allows them to collaborate in all relevant phases. The model projects take place each year between the months of March and September. All Model Projects are presented each year in the fall during the International Model Project Forum to an audience of professionals. This public forum at the Bauhaus-Universität is accompanied by the release of a publication documenting all Model Projects.
A monthly remuneration of approximately 750.00 Euro per month is considered appropriate to the level of qualification the postgraduate students provide. A comparable compensation, i.e. providing accommodation, may account towards the remuneration deemed adequate.
What We Offer
The Model Projects of the Masters programme European Urban Studies transcend a conventional internship by far. Aside from the qualification which our postgraduate students already possess and contribute to your institution, the following features may proof interesting to your organisation:
- Your organisation will become an official Project Partner of the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar and as such part of a growing network of experts in science and the professional field.
- You will be invited to participate in the Model Project Forum, during which the Model Projects are publicly presented. (Travel costs of up to 350 EUR may be covered)
- The conference lasts for two days and offers you to enter an interdisciplinary dialogue with internationally reknwon experts, participating in the forum as moderators or as speaker.
- A portrait of your organisation is presented in in the annual Model Project publication.
- Past Model Project Forums of the Masters programme European Urban Studies were unanimously considered a great success by the approximately 100 participants.
We would be happy to have you become a Model Project Partner of the Institue for European Urban Studies at the Bauhaus-University Weimar.